Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Studio
Behind the Scenes at the Walt Disney Stiudio
*NEW * WE HAVE A LIMITED EDITION OF THIS OUT OF PRINT 2 DVD SET
- This volume goes inside the walls of the world's most famous magic factory for an inside tour, via several "behind-the-scenes" films and television shows.
- Film Historian Leonard Maltin introduces several features, shorts, and TV episodes including
- "A Trip Through The Walt Disney Studios,"
- "The Plausible Impossible,"
- "How Walt Disney Cartoons Are Made,"
- and the 1941 feature "The Reluctant Dragon."
- This gives the tour of the Studio, and gives the history of how cartoons are made,
- the Plausible Implausibe, and Reluctant Dragon, we use for students to study basic shapes and stroyline.
- Director: Alfred L. Werker, Jim Handley
- Studio: Walt Disney Home Video DVD Release Date: December 3, 2002 Run Time: 240
- DVD Features:
- Only 125,000 sets issued
- Introduction by Film Historian Leonard Maltin
- Includes original "Behind-the-Scenes" films and telecasts:
- A Trip Through The Walt Disney Studio (Short, 1938)
- How Walt Disney Cartoons Are Made (Short,1939)
- The Reluctant Dragon (Feature, 1941)
- The Story Of The Animated Drawing (TV Episode, 1955)
- The Plausible Impossible (TV Episode, 1956)
- Tricks of Our Trade (TV Episode, 1957)
- All-new audio commentary by Leonard Maltin Video Feature: "Leonard Maltin's Studio Tour"
- Behind the Boards on Baby Weems
- "The Reluctant Dragon" gallery
- Walt Disney Studio gallery
- Kem Weber gallery
- Radio Program "Tour of the Disney Studio" (Audio Attachment)
- Number of discs: 2
YOU MAY ALSO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE (951) 693-5165